Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remuneration: Competitive depending on skills/experience
Location: Kings Cross, London, United Kingdom
Pendragon International Media is a publishing, events and research business. Our portfolio includes Global Government Forum and Global Government Fintech which are news-driven media and communities targeted at public sector professionals.
We offer a portfolio of services including advertising, content and webinar and event sponsorship and research and are trusted by global organisations such as AWS, Mastercard, Microsoft, Google, to name a few to promote their products and services – through our partnerships – to senior government executives and leaders around the world.
Reporting to our Commercial Director, the primary function of the Business Development Representative will be to drive new and existing revenue. The position involves working closely with our content and delivery teams on both existing products and to potentially develop new engagement and income streams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify potential clients
- Making phone calls and hold sales meetings with potential clients to win sponsorship, branded content, advertising and research revenue from clients
- Develop and deliver accurate pipelines and sales reports
- Work to agreed sales targets
- Work closely with content and delivery teams on client campaign delivery
- Keep all client records up to date through the CRM system
The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree
- Is a confident communicator
- Can commute to London daily
- Has a positive mental attitude
- Has a passport for international travel
- If you can speak another language it could be beneficial
This international role is based in vibrant Kings Cross, London. There will be a formal interview process following conversations via video-call or phone. Suitable candidates will be asked to provide evidence of relevant experience. Please send your CV and a short covering letter, explaining why your skills, experience and interests make you the right person for the job to [email protected].
Closing date 23 January 2021 or before if the right candidate is found.