Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remuneration/ Pay rate: £21,158pa
Location: Kings Cross, London
Pendragon International Media is a publishing, events, training, and research business serving top civil servants around the world.
We are seeking a production assistant to support the business with important tasks in digital event production, also building and maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders in national government departments and agencies, global institutions, and national and international corporations.
Our portfolio exists to help civil service leaders to meet shared policy challenges, lead government organisations, reshape public services and develop their careers.
We provide editorial coverage, events and research to an audience of 300,000 public sector professionals on six continents, enabling them to learn from their peers overseas and to keep up to date with events in their own countries.
This is a full time role. Normal working hours are 9am to 5:30pm, based at our office in Kings Cross London
Initially you will report to the Global Webinar Producer and also work closely with our event, sales, editorial and research colleagues on a wide range of existing and new projects as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research and source relevant event participants and content contributors
- Work with editorial to draft event invitations
- Read and understand event content
- Send invitations
- Follow up invitations with telephone calls and follow up emails
- Confirm contributors and participants (confirmation email, with bio, pic, social media info, prep call)
- Update event websites with contributors and participants
- Maintain master database with names, contact details, comments, data updates and confirmations or declines
- Support with digital event operational delivery in the lead up to the event
Knowledge and experience:
- Interest in public sector management, policy, and service delivery
- A confident communicator
- Very well organised
- Positive outlook
- Professional in sound and appearance
- Ability to travel to London daily
- Foreign language skills – desirable
The role is based in Kings Cross, London.
There will be a formal interview process: following an initial video call.
About Pendragon International Media
Pendragon, the publisher of Global Government Forum, is a fast-growing small business that helps senior civil servants around the world to meet policy, management and service delivery challenges by building their skills, knowledge and connections. Founded by Kevin Sorkin, the former publisher of UK specialist title Civil Service World, we provide editorial content, research and events free of charge to this very senior, expert and influential audience. For more information, see Pendragon International Media
How to apply
First take a look at www.globalgovernmentforum.com. Then please send your CV and a covering letter of 250 – 500 words, explaining why your skills, experience and interests make you the right person for the job [email protected].
Closing date: 15 July 2022